Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Dovechauffeurdrive, Ireland's leading Chauffeurs.

They are after me. The Gators think that i am the man to solve their problems. They have even sent me the T Shirt.
Well there is no doubt that i do look well in the Gator shirt, but this would be a big move for me. Obviously my masterly control over animals is a major factor here.
 More proof of that fact, as you can see the total respect this wild horse has for me.
My present position with the Patriots will make this a really difficult decision for me, as i have been credited with having played a major part in bringing them to where they are now. When they get news of this development, i will be coming under severe pressure.
I would not mind, but i have many fine friends from both Florida and Mass, and indeed many more states, and would never like to hurt any of them.
Maybe i should just pack it in altogether, and just stick to my touring, and and what i do best, and enjoy the fun that i have with all of these new friends that  i make along the way.
What do you think.  Gators, or Patriots, or sanity?

If you need me for anything, just send me a message. Maybe i can show you my Ireland, and we can enjoy that together. Sounds good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.