Relax and see Ireland with Dove Chauffeur Drive
Executive chauffeurdriven vacations in Ireland with Dave Hogan and Dovechauffeurdrive
For your own especially designed Tour of the Republic of Ireland/West and South west

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chauffeurdrive holidays in Ireland

The Ring of Kerry from Inch beach
A view of the sheer drop to the sea below at Slea Head


Once again i am on a break as i await my next tour group. This has been a very busy year for me and i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who came to tour with me this past year. It is nice to be able to report that this has been my busiest year since i started my chauffeurdrive service in 1999. I have built up a wonderful reserve of friends, mainly in the USA, many who have come to tour with me a number of times. They have also referred many new friends to me and this is the main reason my business has grown. I look forward to meeting some of these friends again as i know that they do intend to come back to enjoy more of this lovely country. I have also been able to meet some of my friends when we ourselves have been over to the USA to visit our sons in New York and Chicago. I have no idea when we will get the opportunity to visit the USA again as we are restricted at this time due to ill health with an older family member. Things will become much quieter soon and that is when i start to plan for next year as enquiries are already coming in and have to be worked on. For anybody thinking about coming next year i would advise them to enquire early as dates fill up quickly, especially for the choice times of the holiday season. It costs nothing to make an enquiry and i will always try to be helpful.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post a comment you must select one of the profiles from the drop down list. If in doubt then please just select anonymous.
Thank you.